As the temperatures continue to rise, have your style follow suit and revamp your racks with fresh, elevated summer looks. You'll be relieved to know there's no shortage of summer outfit inspiration on Instagram and in the street style galleries—our gears are already grinding just thinking of all the looks to try when the season finally heats up. From bright colours to matching separates, this season's hottest trends and warm-weather-ready outfit ideas below are ready to inspire your closet.
Here are some of the looks you can try
1. Crop top-skirts: Your legs are ready for their big debut. Show them off in a summer-appropriate minidress. With a vintage-inspired topper, you're ready for a road trip, beach fling, or barbecue.
2. A basic white shirt: A basic white can never go wrong. Here is a Youtube link of Komal Pandey on 7 super stylish ways to wear a shirt under 3 minutes! do check it out and lemme know how you like it. https://youtu.be/rY7LHCowJko
3. Try a Splash of NEON: Neon tee and jackets are so in trend now. summer is the time you can play with colours. why not give this a try.
4. GO Baggy: An oversized jean is perfect for that laid-back feel of summertime. Pair with a white tank and black accessories to feel chic, never sloppy.
5.Beachwear: If you're not very comfortable wearing a bikini to a beach, you can still look stunning wearing a Sarongs wrapped over the top or bottom half of the body, floral maxi skirts would do well too.
6. Puff-sleeve: A puff-sleeve white blouse is a summer must-have, with khaki trousers and sneakers, jeans, or even cutoff shorts. We'll call it the LWT (little white top).
7. Animal prints: Zebra and leopard prints are popular patterns used in clothing fabrics. Also, a leopard print scarf is a pattern loved by many. Further, there is a range of animal print items available in the footwear section. Wild leopard print sneakers are comfortable to wear and give a cool look. You can find a really good collection at ZARA stores.